Oklahoma SOK Information & Resources

Instantly locate your local Oklahoma SOK office, find SOK practice tests, and much more. Find out the hours of operation, address, contact information, payment options, and specific services provided with our interactive map below.

use my location

What’s Your Time And Sanity Worth?

Sure you can study the DMV manual, but they don’t give you a pass guarantee. We do. Pass using our fast and efficient method, or it’s free.
select your office

Oklahoma SOK Services

In the state of Oklahoma, the Motor Vehicle Commission is in charge of all motor vehicle-related duties, including licensing. While it is in charge, the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety and the Oklahoma Tax Commission handle the day-to-day operations.

Getting a License in Oklahoma

The Department of Public Safety handles licensing duties in the state of Oklahoma. You will need to visit a driver’s license exam station to get your license or ID. These stations also handle renewals and administer driving tests.

Tax Commission

You will need to visit the Motor Vehicle Division of the Tax Commission if you need to get a title, tag, or license. There are tag agents located all around the state. These agents can process titles and registration and provide tags. Because there are tag agents all around the state, it is easy to find one near your home.

Scheduling an Appointment

If you don’t want to stand in line when you arrive at the DMV, you can schedule an appointment online. Use the online scheduler to schedule an appointment for a variety of services, including:

  • Driving test
  • CDL endorsement
  • Renew your CDL
  • Name change
  • ID card
  • Learner permit
  • Original license
  • Original ID card
  • Out-of-state transfer

Then, make sure you arrive on time for your appointment, or you will be skipped.

Take Care of Business Online

If you’re like most people, the idea of visiting the DMV isn’t appealing. You can avoid the hassle by using the state’s online services. You can renew your vehicle’s registration online and verify your insurance. These tasks will save you a lot of time.

Contacting a Licensing or Titling Office

If you need to make contact with a licensing or titling office, you can drop an email, send correspondence through the mail, or make a call. Contact the Motor Vehicle Division or the Department of Public Safety for your various motor vehicle and licensing-related needs.

Motor Vehicle Division
2501 N. Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73194
Phone: 405-521-3221
E-mail: [email protected]

Department of Public Safety
P. O. Box 11415
Oklahoma City, OK 73136
Phone: 405-425-2424