Wyoming DOT Information & Resources

Instantly locate your local Wyoming DOT office, find DOT practice tests, and much more. Find out the hours of operation, address, contact information, payment options, and specific services provided with our interactive map below.

use my location

What’s Your Time And Sanity Worth?

Sure you can study the DMV manual, but they don’t give you a pass guarantee. We do. Pass using our fast and efficient method, or it’s free.
select your office

Wyoming DOT Services

The Wyoming Department of Transportation is in charge of driver’s licenses, registrations, and titles. You will need to visit a Driver Service location or your County Treasurer for your motor vehicle and licensing needs. Both locations are responsible for different services.

Driver Services Facilities

Wyoming’s Driver Services facilities are in charge of all issues related to driver licenses. Visit one of these facilities for:

  • New licenses
  • Renewals
  • Learner permits
  • Identification cards
  • Testing

In order to get a driver license or ID card, you need to show proof of identity, proof of current residence, and proof of social security number. If you are changing your name, you also need to bring proof of your name change. That can be a certified marriage certificate, divorce decree, court order, or a legal document that reflects the name change. Gather all of your documents prior to visiting the facility. Then, you won’t have any trouble obtaining your new license or ID card.

Exam stations have different hours, so check the hours before visiting your local station. You can view the hours for each of the 29 facilities on the DOT website.

County Treasurer

The County Treasurer is responsible for registrations, license plates, and titles. You can fill out your title application and VIN inspection form online and bring it to the office to save time.

Keep in mind that the license plates change every eight years. The state offers specialty plates with each new design.

Reaching the Wyoming Department of Transportation

If you have questions or need to send information to the Department of Transportation, you can do so through the mail, via an online form, or over the phone. Make sure you correspond with the right department.

If you need to reach out through the mail, send your information to:
Driver and Motor Vehicle Services
5300 Bishop Blvd.
Cheyenne, WY 82009

To send an online inquiry, fill out the online form on the DOT’s website.

If you have an inquiry related to driver services, call:

If you need to reach someone about your title or registration, call: